Key for Disabled Toilets which are wider than usual with handrails and facilities to enable easy use.
What is a Radar Key?
A Radar Key enables access to disabled toilets within Tameside and around the country for people with disabilities.
Who can purchase a Radar Key?
The key can be purchased by anybody with a disability. (No proof of disability required).
Where can I buy one?
You can buy a key by either visiting our Customer Service Centre:
0161 342 8355
Monday-Wednesday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Thursday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Friday: 8.30am - 4.00pm
Appointment Service and Drop In
or you can purchase a Radar Key online at https://secure.tameside.gov.uk/forms/f113prepayment.asp?func=0&servid=72001and pay by credit/debit card. For on-line sales, keys will be despatched within five working days of confirmation of payment.
How much does the key cost?
The key costs £3.50 which is refundable upon return of key and production of receipt.
How long can I keep the key for?
The key is yours for as long as you require it.
Where are the disabled toilets?
- Ashton - Outdoor Market, to left of Town Hall
- Denton - Albert Street alongside the outside market
- Droylsden - The Junction between Market Street and Greenside Lane
- Hyde - Clarendon Square Shopping Centre
- Hyde - Town Hall, Greenfield Street
- Mossley - Town Centre, Market Ground
- Stalybridge - Civic Hall, Trinity Street